A Compendia Validator is responsible for securing a node on the Compendia blockchain. Holders of the BIND token vote for validators that operate a node. The top 47 vote earners are elected to validate and insert new blocks into the ledger and forge new BIND tokens as a reward.
Validator Name: friendsoflittleyus
- Sharing Percentage: 50%
- Payout Interval: Daily
- Payout Min: 0
- Payout Max: 0
- Payout via Cryptology TBW script
Our number one priority is to operate high quality, reliable and secure nodes on the Compendia blockchain. Prior to launching our Compendia validator we spent several years as community developers for the Ark core network. We also operate an Ark mainnet delegate and our own custom prototyping bridgechain called Radians so we are experienced at securing blockchain nodes.
We will be diligent in continuing product development and promotion of the Compendia blockchain. In addition to the development of plugins and tools for supporting the blockchain we are developing an IoT infrastructure to interface with Compendia open databases.
Thank you to all of our current voters and we look forward to the support of future voters.
For more info about our team please see the contact us page.
We maintain as a minimum the following servers to support the validator node and our projects.
Mainnet Forger – 4CPU 8GB
Mainnet Backup – 4CPU 8GB
3 Mainnet Relays – 2CPU 4GB
2 Mainnet Relays – 4CPU 4GB
MQTT Message Brokers
Overview of Recent Contributions
- Nov 2020: Launch of friendsoflittleyus.nl website. Provides overview of our validator services and documentation for our projects.
- Nov 2020: Created Twitter social media account. We will work to increase our social media posts and marketing of Compendia to new customers and future users.
- Oct/Nov 2020: Development of our own Eccomerce platform with support for Ark, Compendia payments.
- Oct/Nov 2020: Development of our Relay@home platform with support for Compendia Network.
- Provided hardware to Alpha testers of the Relay@home project.
- Developed Basic hardware platform + prototype of premium relay
- Hardware reliability testing and CPU/Memory performance optimizations
- Development of remote performance monitor platform
- Oct 2020: Updated Socket.io Event Emitter Plugin to include CPU and latency stats.
- Oct 2020: Created transaction payment confirmation plugin. Could be integrated into third party websites for accepting payment by BIND.
- Oct/Nov 2020: Continued development of IoT sensor data logging platform and future interface to Compendia database.
- Arkifier 2.0 with Compendia support.
- API token authorization plugin.
- Proof of concept IPFS interface via Compendia Bridgechain.
- ARK IoT DIY development kits.
- Marketing and outreach to technical communities outside of ARK and blockchain.
- Ensure event data delivery plugin.
- Revamp ARK Pay to support multiple bridgechain networks.
Past Community Contributions
- Radians – a bridgechain built for community developers for rapid prototyping. Existing project website: https://radians.nl/
- ARK Scooters – a scooter rental solution where users can rent scooters using a mobile app and pay with tokens.
- Arkifier – a notification service which emails you when your delegate loses forging power.
- ArkPromo – a loyalty program on the blockchain.
- Socket Event Forwarder – a bridgechain plugin which forwards blockchain events through WebSockets enabling real-time data transfer to applications.
- ArkCrypto Browserified – a solution which enables developers to use the ARK crypto package in Chrome and Safari browsers.