An Ark delegate is responsible for securing a node on the Ark Public Network blockchain. Holders of the ARK token vote for delegates that operate a node. The top 51 vote earners are elected to validate and insert new blocks into the ledger and forge new ARK tokens as a reward.
Delegate Name: friendsoflittleyus
- Sharing Percentage: 70%
- Payout Interval: Daily
- Payout Min: 0
- Payout Max: 0
- Payout via custom TBW script
Our number one priority is to operate high quality, reliable and secure nodes on the Ark blockchain. We have been active Ark community developers for several years prior to operating as a delegate. We will be diligent in continuing project development and promotion of the bridgechain ecosystem. In addition to rewarding our voters with a share of the forged tokens we will use the rewards to fund development of several of our own projects and supporting other community projects.
Thank you to all of our current voters and we look forward to the support of future voters.
For more info about our team please see the contact us page.
We maintain as a minimum the following servers to support the delegate node and our projects.
ARK Mainnet + Devnet
Mainnet Forger – 4CPU 8GB
Mainnet Backup – 4CPU 8GB
Mainnet Relay – 4CPU 4GB
Devnet Forger – 2CPU 4GB
Radians Genesis – 2 CPU 4GB
Radians Relay – 4 CPU 4GB
Thingsboard IoT Dashboard
MQTT Message Brokers
Arkifier – 2CPU 4GB
- Arkifier 2.0.
- API token authorization plugin.
- Custom IoT Registration / Transactions on Radians Bridgechain.
- Custom ARK powered IoT authentication and secure communication protocols on Radians Bridgechain.
- Proof of concept IPFS interface via Compendia Bridgechain.
- IoT sensors logging on Radians Bridgechain.
- ARK IoT DIY development kits.
- ARK Interactive IoT demo kits.
- Immutable ARK plugins.
- Development mentoring.
- Marketing and outreach to technical communities outside of ARK and blockchain.
- Ensure event data delivery plugin.
- Revamp ARK Pay to support multiple bridgechain networks.
Past Community Contributions
- Radians – a bridgechain built for community developers for rapid prototyping.
- Arkifier – a notification service which emails you when your delegate loses forging power.
- Socket Event Forwarder – a bridgechain plugin which forwards blockchain events through WebSockets enabling real-time data transfer to applications.
- ArkCrypto Browserified – a solution which enables developers to use the ARK crypto package in Chrome and Safari browsers.